sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

A Picture for you to get inspired

Hi everyone! I guess that the very first pictures below can clearly sum up what you wish to get at the end of the term... your holidays! Write here what you're planning for your holiday :)

8 comentarios:

  1. I'm planning to take some classes to improve my skills on many areas of action and knowledge. I hope holidays make us feel better, by then we will be relaxed I think ;), can´t wait ´til then.
    WE NEED TO BE ON VACATION ASAP!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Right now I don't have plans, but I think in December I will be very busy practicing for my ballet presentation. In January I'm going to SLEEP all day, and probably planning how I'm going to be all day in my school and in my dancing classes.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Maybe I will travel because during the vacations is my birthday and i really want to celebrate it with all my family, but I think that maybe i will go out with my friends to somewhere and probably on january I'm going to be very excited because i'm going to start my last year in the school :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In this momento I don't have idea what I Will do in my vacations but I guess these holidays Will be amazing for me and for everyone because I think all of us need vacations urgently.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. im moving out at the end of the vacation so im really excited but at the time a bit worry of all the incoming changes

    ResponderBorrar