viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Friends with benefits



I wonder what you think about having a friend with benefits, I think someone can get hurt within the couple. Let me know your perspective.

11 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. I think love is stronger than the plans we already have, and we just can´t avoid falling in love with someone; love is a feeling that affects everyone and that demands to be responded, if it is not responded there will be a hearth broken.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with both of you, that kind of "friendship" is always related to some specific feelings between two people...or more..., and in most of the time, it allows love as a "fair" feeling, but also, it is as hard to be responded as to be real. It's true, in almost 95% of the cases, I can tell, someone gets heartbroken :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sorry I meant *most of the time ;) coherence mistake...

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I'm agree because I think that when you have a friend with benefits at some point it won't work. When there is a relationship in where just one of them has feelings for the other, it will always finish hurting the first one. Meanwhile the other won't get hurt because for him or her it doesn't mean as much as it means to the other one.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you, however I think you can't play with the feelings of somebody else or even yours because at the end someone is gonna get hurt. So in conclusion I really believe tha the best way to have a relationship is the honest way where both people know "what are they playing for"

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think having a friend with beneficts has a good part because it's a relationship out of commitment but at the same time has some problems because if one fall in love with the other one may happen that this person do not want to have something at the moment so this persong could get hurt.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I agree with all of you because in one point of this relationship as friends with benefits, the feelings between love and friendship can get confused and when it's time to say goodbye it will be hard for both of them.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I agree with you. But I also think that you can find the real love in this kind of relations, if both of them recognize their attraction. I enjoyed the movie, I love Justin Timberlake and I believe in true love.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. think that the benefits is that if she/he feels lonley and needs some "love", she/he can count with his/her frend with benefits, of course , maybe in the future somebody fall in love.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I think have a friend with beneficts is so estrange because finally always you Will be in love with that personas Who doesn't love you and could be painful for you, I suppose the other person can fall in love because is not impossible so good luck if this happens

    ResponderBorrar
  11. i think they never work out because or you get in love and later broke up or you finish your frindship so its better have clear the relations, friends are friends and relationships have feelings

    ResponderBorrar